Engine Replacement - Phoenix
Experience The Apex / Engine Replacement Difference
- We Install High Quality Remanufactured Engines
- We Install Premium Used Engines
- All of our Engines are sold at / near our cost to make the best affordable
- Apex only employs Highly Trained and Experienced Technicians
- Apex Technicians are known for their extra ordinary Attention to Detail
- We Guaranteed Delivery to you with No Issues and No Check Engine Lights
- Long 3 Year / 100,000 Mile Warranty
5 Ways to Avoid Replacement Engine Problems
1. Install a High Quality Engine;
2. Avoid engines (used) with unverified mileage;
3. Avoid used engine retailers with questionable warranties;
4. Use Certified Experienced Technicians to Install your new engine; and,
5. Replace the Water Pump, Thermostat, Knock Sensors, Balancer and Spark Plugs.
For a few dollars more than a used engine, you can buy a high quality remanufactured engine with a long 3 Year / 100,000 Mile Warranty. We sell remanufactured engines at very near our cost to keep overall replacement costs low and encourage you to go with the better part.
Used Engines are often necessary for 2 Primary Reasons:
1. A suitable Reman Engine is unavailable; or,
2. A Reman Engine is simply too costly for the particular job.
We only source Used Engines from vendors with third party mileage verification. Additionally, we only buy from vendors we know and trust to stand behind their warranties.
- Apex Automotive is a JASPER ENGINE INSTALLER IN PHOENIX.
- Apex Automotive is an LKQ Used Engine Installer in Phoenix.