Timing Belt Replacement - Phoenix
We've Never Experienced Premature Failure of a Timing Belt We've Installed.
Timing Belt Failure Photographs
Experience The Apex Timing Belt Difference
- ASE Certified Owner Technicians
- Extra Ordinary Attention to Detail
- Engine Specific Specialty Tools On Hand
- Highest Quality Parts
- ZERO FAILURE HISTORY••
5 Ways to Avoid Premature Timing Belt Failure
1. Follow Specified Replacement Interval
2. Replace the Idler Pulley
3. Replace the Tensioner Pulley
4. Replace the Tensioner Assembly
5. USE QUALITY PARTS
6. Detect and Repair any Oil Leaks due to Cam or Crank Seals
Timing Belt Failure results in Costly Repairs. At Apex, we go to extra lengths to ensure that our timing belt replacements do not fail. While some shops "low ball" timing belt replacement costs, stretch intervals, use cheap parts, fail to quote all necessary parts, or use improper tools, we take a more responsible approach in order to ensure the highest quality timing belt replacement in Phoenix.
At Apex Automotive, we've never experienced premature failure of a timing belt we've installed.
Call Dave Sr or Dave Jr. for more info
Timing Belt Location on you car.