3 Year / 36,000 Mile Warranty
We Specialize in Satisfied Customers
In Phoenix, Arizona...given our ranges of temperatures and humidity, we have determined that 47 degrees F. at the center vent feels like the AC is working WELL enough to send home. Consider the following chart:
Taken at the center vent:
50 Degree Air - feels too warm;
47 Degree Air feels OK cold;
42 Degree Air feels quite crisp and is the perfect temperature;
40 Degree and colder Air may feel too cold, especially when cruising.
These temperature reading apply to Front A/C only. In vehicle with rear air conditioning, the rear air temperature readings will be warmer by a few degrees.
A/C Control Settings
1. Initial Temperature should be taken at the Center Vent;
2. Probe inserted 3 inches into the vent;
3. Probe tip not touching plastic ducting;
2. Blower Fan on lowest setting;
3. Air source set to "Recirculate" or "MAX AC";
4. Vehicle running with A/C on for 10 minutes;
5. Windows and doors closed.
Always use the same A/C settings when diagnosing and tuning the system. Temperature will vary widely as controls are changed.
At Apex, we often achieve AC vent temps in the low to mid 30's. Lexus and Toyota cars and most Chevrolet Silverado's blow in the 30's. Most Ford cars, trucks and SUV's blow in the 42 - 47 range. Most Chrysler's blow in the low 40's, as do most Chevrolet cars and trucks.
Call Our Friendly Knowledgeable Staff Today
EXPLORE OUR LOCATION ON GOOGLE MAPS
1. Call Apex and Get on the Schedule.
2. Bring your Car to APEX.
3. We'll Discover your Exact AC Problem
We Will Help You:
1. Estimate and Understand the Cost of AC Repair;
2. Completely Repair your AC Problem;
3. Make your car blow Ice Cold Air.
4. Stay Cold with a Long Parts and Labor Warranty
21622 North 7th Avenue, Phoenix, AZ 85027