21622 North 7th Avenue, Phoenix, AZ 85027
HOW DO I PROCEED WITH THE EMISSIONS TEST?
1. Make sure the CHECK ENGINE LIGHT is "not illuminated".
2. Drive up to the attendant. Attendant will motion for you to stop.
3. Place the vehicle in "Park"; Turn vehicle "Off", Leave keys in the ignition. Ensure that your radio and accessories are switched off.
4. Give the gate ticket to the attendant. He will write down your vehicle's mileage on the ticket for entry into the computer at a later time.
3. Exit the vehicle. You may wait in the booth or chair provided; or, you may sit in the passenger's side of your vehicle.
4. Pets must be removed from vehicle for testing to proceed.
5. The attendant connects to your vehicle's computer and downloads necessary information.
6. The attendant connects to your vehicle fuel cap and conducts necessary tests.
7. The attendant invites you to take your place behind the wheel of your vehicle.
8. The attendant advises whether your vehicle failed or passed the emissions test.
IF YOU FAILED THE EMISSIONS TEST | GO TO APEX AUTOMOTIVE AND EMISSIONS |FIND OUT THE FAILURE REASON | GET REPAIRED | PASS EMISSIONS